Index : FAQ
How to check when feed has updated
The feed updater runs in the background. It can be activated in a number of ways:
1. Single click from the home screen updates all feeds that haven't been update in their allocated interval (note a feed has to be selected as update automatically in it's settings). click again to cancel.
2. Long click from the home screen updates all feeds that are checked 'update automatically'. click again to cancel.
3. On the view feeds screen you can select some feeds (click the feed icon) then use menu>selection>update to only update those feeds.
The orange box on the feed shows the number of new entries a feed has, when you load a feed manually the orange box is cleared. You can clear it manually by selecting some feeds and using menu>selection>clear new flag
While the update runs a notification shows - clicking the notification open the home screen when you can cancel updates by pressing the "feed updates" bar.
Sometimes the update notification shows, but with an error, it these cases it won't automatically remove itself - just check/clear the notifications in the Android status bar
1. check your Wifi sleep policy
2. check your update settings
3. check the feed settings, make sure "update automatically" is checked.
1. Go to view feeds > select your feed > info
2. Check "Last Updated" (Below the ratingbar)
©Sentinel Web Technologies : Legal stuff : Privacy