- IMPORTANT:UPDATER FIXES - if you had updater/downloader problems reset your feeds. Settings > Update settings > Reset Feeds Updater
- Page numbering on view feed.
- Fixed a problem with backup files not encoding quotes.
- Clear new entries after viewing feed, I reverted this back so viewing the feed clears it now.
- There is an option in edit feed > title/type settings (click the feed title) > "Use desktop User-Agent" to send a Firefox user-agent string, a few feeds are having problems with this, as I enabled redirects in 995.28.
- MyPOD send/share in feeds and files options dialogs.
- Exception fixes.
This release addresses some download issues:
- Fix for downloads from some content providers. experimental.
- This should make more feed download correctly - but PLEASE let me know if your feeds stop working i.e. they don't download ...
- Fixes for feed image downloading. IF YOU NOTICE SOME FEEDS NOT WORKING THAT PREVIOUSLY DID - PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME
-> View Feeds > select feed > INFO > Send > firstname.lastname@example.org
- updates no longer clear when the feed is viewed, use options > "clear new flag" instead.
- Divider madness.
- More tweaks to notification colors.
- Change edit feed to make the settings more obvious.
- bugfixing and minor layout changes.
This release addresses more layout problems on larger screens:
- Modify to make buttons larger.
- Back hides top nav menu.
- Notification color, I have defaulted to white on a dark bg, which looks out of place on a lot of gingerbread phones, there isn't a good way to do it unfortunately, grumble.
This release addresses layout problem on ICS and tablets:
- Modify layout for large screens.
- dropdown navigation in topleft corner.
- Fix text wrap on ICS.
- Player bug fix for lost position.
IMPORTANT: there are a couple of bugs introduced in this released. BUG1: view feeds and downloaded files dont link to the right functions, workaround: USE THE OPTIONS MENU to access the right function (e.g. load feed, play file)
this is fixed on market (do an update), this should affect amazon appstore users. BUG2: (Android 1.5 eclair users only) cannot access view feeds, downloaded files, no workaround. This is fixed today 3 Jan 12.
- Auto add to playlist.
- Facebook posting.
Sorry just another Bug fix release, bigger changes on the way soon(ish) - but at least it works better:
- download redirect (307) fix.
- fix problems with feed finder.
- fix position on widget.
- Exception fixes(10).
This is a bugfix release only.
- Back but override for feedfinder.
- Update notif not opening app.
- Unlock check in player to stop ads showing if enter form notif
- Update current playlist item be correct after deleting or adding items. (move up or down depending on before or after).
- Reverse order flag for feed.
- Other bugfixes.
- Ads (sorry) the free limit has been raised to 10 to compensate.
- Partial download resume.
- Progress bar in notification.
- Updater bugfixes and power/wifi options (default is update on power and wifi only).
- Unlocking on non-phone devices (e.g. Archos).
- Import from other MyPod instance (via webservice).
- Auto backup feeds (hardcoded 2 days).
- widget touchup.
- some fixes for better display on tablets.
- standard browser integration (feeds, audio, video files).
- Google reader import shows folders .
- New help.
- Option in downloaded files to launch files in other players (in options menu).
- Streaming dialog on view feed page.
- Lots of Preferences (change in settings).
- show downloaded notification.
- background player enable (default disabled).
- pause player on headset removal.
- update power/wifi options.
- Indicate button is long pressable (pink ring).
- lots of bugfixes.
1. Some database problems with Samsung devices - causing intermittent crashes - which is a bit hard since i don't have a Samsung device.
- if you would like to help out in testing then get in touch. see testing page or email us]]