| Title / Type||The feed title & type, available after checking (see feed types)|
|URL||The feed URL (usually you shouldn't changed this unless you went for Enter URL manually|
|Download Directory||The SD card directory to place downloaded episodes in (can only be changed the first time) |
|Tags|| Enter tags for the feed |
|Rating|| Select a rating for the feed, this can be used to sort the feed list so you favourite feeds are at the top|
|Auto-Update||Auto Update options: (Update on power/WIFI is in Settings)|
- Check the box to allow the feed to update automatically.
- Set the update frequency using the select box.
- Set the max items to load in a feed (this is useful for saving power when the feed has a lot of entries) (this setting also applies for a manual load).
- Select reverse order for feed that have new entries at the end instead of the top.
|Auto-Download||Auto download options:|
- Check the box to enable auto downloads.
- Select the number of episodes that can be on the disk at once (keep all - means they will only be cleared by the download).
- Check the wifi/power options to limit downloading as required.
- Check automatically add to playlist.
|Login|| Here you can enter a username and password for paid podcast content (generally for paid podcasts)|
| This triggers a feed check|
| This cancels the edit - you will be prompted to discard changes|
| Save the feed |